Monday, May 17, 2010

33 week Maternity Pictures!


On my birthday..May 16th..Layton and I spent the evening running around to a few locations for a my maternity pictures! I have to say..I have a much harder time in front of the lens, than behind it!!! I wanted to control everything and I was nervous the entire time..haha! But, my very adorable husband took all of these pictures, and he did an amazing job!

I have to say, I was proud that I am wearing my favorite pair of pre-pregnancy jeans! Hey, if they still button-wear em' !












3 comments:

  1. Tessa, These are absolutely stunning! You look beautiful and congrats on still getting in your pre-prego jeans! That is rare :-) Tell Layton good job too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful!! i regret not taking more preggo pictures of myself. it's so hard to get someone else behind the lens but I should have hired my hubby too!:) i kind of miss being pregnant and feeling the baby move. SO fun. but.. i'm glad she's here too:) you are gorgeous. your tummy is gorgeous! you should put all these in a pretty book. can't wait to see pics of the new babe soon. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Stunning mama!!
    I love your jeans! What brand are they?

    ReplyDelete