Thursday, April 14, 2011

Never Grow Up Package.

I have been asked multiple times if I do a package that follows a child through their first year. And my answer was no...until now! The "Never Grow Up" Package includes a newborn shoot, 3, 6, 9, & 12 month photo sessions. Each session includes 25-30 edited pictures in color and B&W. This package is $600.00

The first year seriously goes by sooo quickly. I am a photographer and I can barely keep up with my son, who is now 9 months old!! You are guaranteed up to 150 professional pictures for the entire first year of life! And with those you can make such a cute book for their first birthday. Just an idea :0)

It is also a great gift for a baby shower....a group of girlfriends can purchase a gift certificate from Tessa McDonald Photography...& I am sure the mom-to-be would LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment